I LOST NINE STONE TO FIND LOVE… NOW I LOOK LIKE JUSTIN BIEBER!
WILL, 17, HAD ALWAYS SWAMPED HIS SCHOOL FRIENDS.
HE’D NEVER HAD A GIRLFRIEND OR EVEN BEEN KISSED AND HIS CONFIDENCE WAS AT ROCK BOTTOM.
DESPERATE TO FIT IN AND FIND LOVE, HE DECIDED TO LOSE WEIGHT.
WILL SHED A STAGGERING NINE STONE IN 12 MONTHS AND AS THE POUNDS FELL OFF HE BEGAN TO MORPH INTO A JUSTIN BIEBER LOOK A LIKE!
NOW HE’S THE CENTRE OF FEMALE ATTENTION.
– Throughout his school years Will, 17, gorged on greasy burgers and chips – he loved anything fast and fatty.
– But cruel taunts about his size and desperation to get a girlfriend encouraged him to ditch the junk food, embark and on a grueling exercise regime and vow to shed the pounds.
– A year ago, shy Will was tipping the scales at 21st 9lb and struggling to squeeze into his XXXXXL school uniform.
– He had never had a girlfriend or even been kissed and wanted to find love.
– But he had no idea how popular he was about to become after morphing into a clone of Justin Bieber!
– Now that he bears striking resemblance to the ‘Baby’ singer he has become the object of lots of girls affections.
– Will said: “I never used to like Justin Bieber, but when I lost the weight, I started getting compared to him on my Facebook profile.”
– Friends started to comment on Will’s pictures and suggest he looked like the pop star.
– He said: “I just used to laugh it off, but being compared to somebody who is adored by millions of girls isn’t a bad thing.
– “I take it as a huge compliment. He has millions of female fans all over the world and is dating one of the most gorgeous girls in the world, Selena Gomez, so obviously he must be doing something right.
– “I used to hate not having any female attention whatsoever.
– “Today everything is about how you look, and I doubt a girl would ever have looked at me when I was 21 stone and instantly have fallen for my personality, so I knew I had to do something.
– “All of my the people around me were in relationships and I was always the one who was left out.
– “I don’t think I would have even kissed a girl if I stayed the way I was, so I’m really glad I decided to lose weight. I’ve had three serious girlfriends and a few flings since.
– “Most lads would find it hard to admit but Justin Bieber’s an attractive guy, he’s dating a beautiful girl and he literally has enough money to do whatever he wants and he’s still only young.”
– Will is regularly stopped by strangers who mistake him for the pop star.
– He said: “I always felt like an outcast because at an early age I was always bigger than my peers. My weight seemed to spiral out of control and I was too young to even notice.
– “When I was fat I didn’t really used to go out, I was too scared of being insulted and what other people would think so instead I sat at home, watched television and used to eat instead of socialising.
– “Harsh comments at school about how large I was really affected me, it was then I decided to do something about it.
– “I’d never really had a chance to be the centre of attention throughout school so it is amazing to be able to look and feel good.
– “But now I’m regularly told I look like Justin Bieber my confidence has gone through the roof and I get lots female attention too.”
If you have a real-life story or news story to sell to the press, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with our friendly and professional team here at SWNS. We are the largest, most trusted, and most established press agency in the UK. We provide 100s of stories to the media every day. To read more about how to sell a story please visit the ‘sell my story ‘ page.